UCompareHealthCare has developed the HQMT (Hospital Quality Monitor Tool) to provide a cost effective way for hospitals and quality professionals to benchmark and compare multiple quality, cost measures and more.
- Affordable: HQMT is a fraction of the price of other data sources and services.
- State of the art risk adjustment methodology is used: This creates a level playing field for fair comparisons between providers.
- Broad hospital coverage: The HQMT database covers more than 5,200 hospitals.
- No software required: On demand, web based application with simultaneous multi-user capability.
- Benchmarking results: Hospitals can reference their performance to national, regional and state results in specific areas of interest.
- AHRQ measures for Inpatient Quality and Patient Safety.
- HHS recommended care: View levels of compliance with HHS and those of your peers.
- Examine migration patterns:
Where do patients go for care in your area or others?
Where do your patients come from?
- Compare the total charges for patients at other facilities: How much are the missed opportunities worth?
- Identify market opportunities for increased revenue: In what locations should you be targeting for marketing?
More Provider product services and features:
- Over 160 measures for most U.S. Hospitals, many of which were developed under the guidance of AHRQ.
- Detailed Admissions traffic analysis.
- Benchmark hospital performance on a national, regional and state level.
- For 26 of the most Common conditions and procedures you can view volume, total charges, length of stay and mortality.
- "Drill Down" capabilities provide insight into the effects of risk adjustment and assessments of random and systematic error for many measures.